Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inducing Your Faith in 2014!

Making 2014 Magnificent!
PERSISTENCE: THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE FAITH

As we begin the New Year of 2014, I see how time flies. It's amazing to me that I have been here on this mental cleanse almost for two and half years. I posted my first lesson on the mental cleanse forum on August 3rd 2011.

I had a lot of work to do on myself and I never realized just how much I needed to change until I started the mental cleanse journey. And I am always curious what new golden nugget will sink into my being this time around. Each lesson I write is a journey log for me, a gratitude journal.

Each lesson I read from others helps me to grow exponentially as this is a mastermind group in sharing and performance.

In the last chapter by Hill, in Chapter 8 of Decisions, I wrote Michael always tells us when we make a definite decision; we must follow through to the end.

That's persistence, the quality aka willpower we need to keep going to the end and Hill describes this character as someone having steel, a quality we need when we become disappointed or discouraged, and remembering all the while that it's up to me, my responsibility, to change my world. 

It isn't just one action or two actions we take, but it's the continuous movement and flow of energy that we take as we follow the MFF recipe.

So think about what keeps a person persistent in their pursuits?

We must have good feeling about what we are doing, a “can do” attitude that says I am doing and taking another action that's moving me closer to my desire, Yes! It's all systems go! And it's that intense burning desire inside of me that I keep visualizing. We can all have this attitude if we stay close to the fire, using our will power and putting the action it requires to reach the definite end goal!

I have this good feeling because I know Michael's mentoring and so many great mentors here have changed me for the better and I have also become a better mentor. I have a "can do" attitude because I get training here at MFF.

And what about building your business you ask?

I can say to you, for a lady that was brand new to network marketing and failed for the first 6 months because I did not have Mentoring For Free then...well now I say with confidence I am a professional network marketer. And I remember when my very first prospect to join me in my business joined. I was ecstatic and even more confident that I am learning the right way to build my business. And then before I knew it, I had a team and customers! I have everything I need right here at Mentoring For Free.

I am very happy with my regained confidence because when I get on the colors training calls and hear how some people have not had success after many, many years of trying to build their business, I feel blessed, knowing I found the golden ticket early on in my network marketing career.

This year of 2014, I made a promise to myself. I am not taking baby steps anymore. I am standing taller and walking a bit faster, taking longer strides in pursuit of my goals. I am so happy attracting and sponsoring Black Diamonds into my business easily and consistently through education and teamwork!

My hope and prayer is that your journey here with us at Mentoring For Free is nothing short of magnificent, that you enjoy your journey, and that the blessings of abundance fall upon all of us in this 2014 New Year!

Much love and appreciation,

Marsha Sortino

2 comments:

  1. What a great lesson plan Marsha! I'm so happy that you've found your confidence and have decided not to hold back towards your goals. Can't wait to watch your success skyrocket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you David! I appreciate your response! I love your blog posts and enjoying reading all your posts. Following you has been an exciting journey for me and, of course, I follow leaders. :)

    ReplyDelete